Your Painful Breakup Doesn’t Need to Ruin Your Life,
Damage Your Kids or Define Your Future.
In Fact, Your Breakup Can Be Loving, Kind, Generous,
Respectful and Healing for Yourself and All Involved.
Romantic love comes with a promise.
That it will last…
That it will always be a safe haven…
That you will never again be lonely, lost or afraid.
And when those promises are broken, well…
The pain can be unbearable.
It can feel as though it is the end of the world…
As though you will never again know true love, or experience any real happiness in life after this devastating disappointment.
If you’ve ever found yourself curled up in a fetal position for days on end, curtains drawn, emails unanswered, and moving only to blow your nose and wipe the tears from your face . . . you are not alone.
Breakups can be a nightmare and make even the strongest of us want to pull the covers over our heads and disconnect from everyone and everything for days on end.
We can even lose the motivation to do basic self-care, like take a shower, put on some clean clothes and get some good, healthy food into our bodies.
Even after the initial shock, when you’re able to return to normal functioning, you may still be consumed with an intense depression, anger or hurt that can make you want to lash out to hurt the one who hurt you (even if you’re normally a thoughtful, loving person).
You might find yourself wondering how you’re ever going to get yourself (and your children if you have them) to the other side of this overwhelmingly painful and confusing time.
And in the midst of such suffering, you may feel desperate to just survive this experience, hoping against all odds that time will somehow heal your broken heart.
Yet there’s a way for you to be powerfully proactive in restoring your heart to wholeness, and to do so much more than simply survive…
It’s possible to move through the loss of a romantic relationship in a way that is deeply kind, contained and caring, so that no one is left shattered or destroyed by the experience – yourself included.
Most of us would aspire to an amicable ending that offers ourselves and others a soft place to land. Yet we all know that most breakups are incredibly angry, hostile experiences that are filled with a tremendous amount of animosity.
The intense feelings that can come up before, during and after a breakup can be really hard to manage without getting ourselves into trouble . . . where in spite of our best intentions, we wind up behaving in ways we’re likely to regret later on.
Big rage, big hurt, big hopelessness, big powerlessness and/or a big desire for revenge can overwhelm us and cause us (and our former partners) to act in ways that are completely outside of who we want to be, and the image we have of ourselves as a good, fair and decent people.
Too often, hurt people hurt people.
In the midst of these tidal waves of overwhelming emotions, you can suddenly find yourself out of control, saying all sorts of horrible, undermining and nasty things that you never thought you’d say, and doing and all sorts of heinous, monstrous things you never thought you’d do.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
Never before have we had as much self-awareness and emotional intelligence as our generation does.
And while we’re still clearly capable of behaving in unconscious, primitive and destructive ways, there are also millions of us waking up to the possibility of finding a new way… millions of us willing to discover a more conscious, caring and evolved pathway of completion for the end of a primary relationship.
Some of us witnessed the deeply destructive and barbaric ways our own parents parted ways . . . unconsciously uncoupling in ways that did great harm to themselves, each other, and to us (often leaving us with psychic wounds that may have taken decades to heal.)
Yet in the midst of our own pain, confusion and overwhelm, the one thing we may know for sure is that we don’t want to do that to ourselves, to our former partner and certainly not to our children (if we have them.)
We live in a time when more people will separate or divorce this year than buy a new car or eat grapefruit for breakfast, and we’re ready to learn how to break up better.
That’s why world-renowned relationship expert, licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and New York TimesBestselling Author of Conscious Uncoupling,Katherine Woodward Thomas, created Conscious Uncoupling: The 5 Steps to Living Happy Even After, journey to guide anyone who is struggling through a breakup, on the brink of a breakup or still suffering from the unresolved grief from a past breakup, through a proven, step-by-step process for how to complete a romantic union – not just amicably, but consciously – in a way that leaves all involved healthy, whole, and free to love and be loved again moving forward.
We would all love to bring our relationships to conscious completion, where the love that was shared is both honored and protected rather than destroyed, and where everyone impacted by the separation is left enhanced, and not diminished, by the way the relationship ended.
Conscious Uncoupling: The 5 Steps to Living Happy Even After will empower you – with or without the cooperation and support of your former partner, and no matter how challenging the circumstances are surrounding your breakup – to navigate the end of your relationship with grace, dignity and goodwill as well as profound levels of healing and heart-repair.
Plus . . .
Here’s how it works . . .
In just 6 power-packed weeks and under the deeply supportive, expert guidance of world-renowned licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Katherine Woodward Thomas, and her hand-picked team of Certified Conscious UncouplingCoaches, you’ll discover how to:
- Protect yourself (and your children if you have them) from further harm – by learning to navigate your breakup with dignity, honor and respect, with or without your former partner’s cooperation.
- Wake up to your worthiness to love and be loved – even if the person you love is not loving you back in the ways you need them to.
Come to a place of deep inner peace – by resolving your unresolved grief, resentment, guilt, shame, anger or hurt.
- Use your heartache to graduate you from any painful, recurring relational patterns – and trust in the possibilities you hold for health, happiness and well-being in love moving forward.
- Discover the one essential tool that will disappear obsessive resentment and rage – so you come to a place of true freedom and completion within your heart.
- Restore deep confidence in yourself – knowing you will never, ever again make the same mistakes.
- Awaken to the possibilities you now hold for true happiness in love – by integrating all you’ve learned and discovering authentic forgiveness for yourself and others.
The 5 Steps to Living Happy Even After
The Principles and Practices of Conscious Uncoupling
- Understand the antiquated origins of breakup shame and be liberated from toxic feelings of inferiority, humiliation and social embarrassment.
- Discover why breakups are so hard on the heart, and the critical keys to turning the worst thing that ever happened to you into the absolute best.
- Learn how to break up better – to leave you and those you love free to move forward with open and fully healed hearts.
- Be released from the tyranny of breakup pain and catch the glimmer of light that awaits you at the end of this tunnel.
Find Emotional Freedom
- Assess your level of breakup trauma and learn the critical self-care practices that will set your heart up to heal better than before.
- Learn to use the intensity of your negative emotions as the fuel you’ll need to create unprecedented positive change in your life.
- Awaken to your breakup as a life-altering opportunity to “break your heart open” to transform your disappointing and destructive patterns in love at the deepest level.
- Initiate your wholehearted recovery by setting a powerful intention to make something beautiful of this experience.
Reclaim Your Power & Your Life
- Be released from obsessive thinking and victimization, and start crafting a breakup narrative that feeds you power and restores you to wholeness.
- Identify all of the covert and subtle ways you’ve been giving your power away, and start showing up in ways that are reflective of the truth of your value.
- Make amends to yourself in ways that free you up from festering resentment, and begin to feel confident you will never make these same mistakes again.
- Evolve beyond the person you were when you created your relationship, and discover how to trust yourself to love and be loved moving forward.
Break the Pattern, Heal Your Heart
- Learn the life-altering, 5-point process for breaking free of old patterns and beliefs that have kept you unfulfilled and disappointed in love and discover the secrets to evolve beyond them.
- Have an embodied experience of awakening to the new you – the “true you” – and fall deeply in love with yourself as the rock-solid foundation for loving others from now on.
- Repair the insult to your identity that a breakup represents and awaken to your worthiness to love and be loved regardless of how your former partner is treating you.
- Become clear about the specific skills and capacities you’ll now need to develop to ensure more satisfying and fulfilling relationships in your future.
Become a Love Alchemist
- Set a potent intention for a positive future that will serve as your North Star to help guide your steps moving forward and support you as you navigate your breakup with vision and integrity.
- Release any toxic emotional residue with your former partner and discover the secret to miraculously clear the air between you.
- Discover how to forgive the unforgivable and move forward in life resentment-free, ready to recreate a more beautiful life for yourself than you ever had before.
- Awaken to the art of “golden repair” and begin weaving a bright, new, and empowering future for all into existence.
Create Your Happy Even After Life
- Clarify and complete the old agreements you shared with your former partner, and create new ones that will liberate you to be deeply happy in life moving forward.
- Learn how to deal with and discuss your breakup with family and friends in respectful and life-affirming ways.
- Create new structures, rituals and routines that will liberate everyone to flourish and thrive in life and love moving forward.
- Experience a magical Conscious Uncoupling ritual that can liberate and empower you, your former partner and everyone involved to move forward with loving and conscious completion.
The 5 Steps to Living Happy Even After
FRIDAY | 21.9.2019 | 9:00 -18:00